Client is required to put down a non-refundable deposit when scheduling a tattoo appointment. A minimum of $100 is required to hold your date and time. Deposit will be honored towards the agreed price of tattoo desired. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
You could lose your Deposit if you don't follow the policies bellow:
(1)Client does not show up for scheduled appointment.
(2)Cancellation of appointment less than 24 hours prior of scheduled appointment time.
(3)No call and More than 20 minutes late to appointment.
I understand any changes to my tattoo may change the pricing of agreed price.
I understand my artist has the right to reschedule my appointment at any time for any reason.
I understand it is my responsibility to be in communication with my artist if I need to reschedule.
I understand I am only allowed to reschedule a total of 2 times within 6 months of original appointment date before my deposit is void.
A 1 week notice is required to cancel your appointment and keep your deposit. This is to make sure we have enough time to fill your spot as we count on our clients showing. We have found 1-2 days is not enough time to fill an appointment so 1 week is the new policy. You can make real contact with your artist if you need to cancel or via email at email@example.com. If your artist is unaware of your cancellation it's on you. It is your responsibility to make contact with us. Our artist's time is very limited and valuable, please respect that.
The design is considered property of the artist. If you are unhappy with the design we will work with you to make the needed changes to make sure you love it. We will not do any design approval via text message or email. You will be able to approve your design the day of your 1st appointment in the studio. If you take a design to another studio without paying your artist for the design, this is considered theft and you will be prosecuted to the fullest.
(1) When you come to the studio to pay your deposit and schedule an appointment, this will also be considered your consultation. Please bring your deposit as well as any and all reference photos you would like to show and discuss. You will either meet with the artist you've selected or with the shop manager.
(2) Detailed notes will be taken at that time and recorded on the bottom of your Consent Form, Reference photos will need to be sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) You will be given 1-3 tattoo appointments the day you come to the studio to pay your deposit and discuss your idea, reference materials, etc. This ensures all clients with large pieces will not have to wait months between sessions.
(4) In the 24 hours leading up to your scheduled 1st appointment we will finalize your design.
(5) You will get to see your tattoo the day of your appointment. Sometimes an artist may need to finish details with you so expect there could be some draw time the day of your 1st appointment if your artist has any questions. If you approve the design then we will get started tattooing right away at your 1st appointment.
(6) If you are unsatisfied with the design your artist has created and would like changes made we will do this BUT if the desired changes take longer than 30-45 mins your 1st appointment will become a collaborative drawing day between you and your artist and therefore you will not start your tattoo until your 2nd scheduled appointment.
NO EXCEPTIONS. WE DO NOT TOLERATE ANY DEGREE OF RUDENESS. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE BUSINESS TO ANYBODY. IT IS IMPERATIVE TO UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH OUR POLICIES BEFORE BOOKING WITH US. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO OUR POLICES WILL RESULT IN FORFEIT OF YOUR ENTIRE DEPOSIT.